Archive – Spring Trip 2014
We’re going to New York City! Well, at least our kids are. Here’s the Spring Trip 2014 Working Itinerary. Because it’s important to everyone that this trip is successful and costs are managed properly, we have a Contract for the Spring Trip 2014 which needs to be returned by October 10. Here are the important dates:
- October 7: Interest meeting at 7 PM in the Chorus Room.
- October 10: Contracts and $200 Deposit payable to SLHS is due.
- November 21: Second installment of $175 is due, payable to SLHS.
- January 23: Third installment of $175 is due, payable to SLHS
- March 6: Remaining balance due. Amount will vary depending on the student’s fundraising efforts.
- April 3 – 5: Trip to New York City. Here is the Spring Trip 2014 Working Itinerary.
The SLHS PCA wants all students to have the opportunity to go on a spring trip at least once during their 4 year high school experience. We understand that some students may not get that chance if there isn’t some support. The PCA sets up a scholarship fund each year that comes from individual donations and we are pleased to offer six(6) scholarships this year.
Please submit the 2014 Spring Trip Scholarship Application for students who wish to go on the Spring Trip this year but who cannot afford to fund the entire cost. The PCA scholarships will pay approximately half ($350) of the trip.
The scholarship form must be completed and turned in by Thursday, October 10, along with a $100 deposit. Each application will be reviewed and awarded on receipt. This process is on a first come, first serve basis so the sooner you submit your form the better your chances of getting a scholarship.
Chaperones are needed for the spring trip. Please fill out the SLHS Spring Trip 2014 Chaperones Contract. The deposit of $100 is due on October 10.
Here are the forms that need to be filled out for the trip. This zip file has been updated with a new ‘Teacher excusedform2.pdf‘ that now references New York City instead of Disney.