Notations – Jan 6, 2019
Scrip Fundraising for Spring Trip
Start fundraising with Scrip for the NY trip!
To register, go to:
- ShopWithScrip and select Join a Program
- Enter Enrollment Code: 626LL83617977
Enter the student’s name for whom you’re fundraising in Step 3.
- Enroll in online payments (PrestoPay) before placing your order.
For detailed information about the ordering process, go to: Scrip Info Page.
- The January orders for physical gift cards and check orders will be placed at noon on 1/11 and 1/25.
- The earnings cut-off for the NY trip is at noon on 1/25/19! Subsequent earnings will go towards future trips.
Chorus Runs the Diner 2019 – Broadway Night Fundraiser
Save the Date: Monday, 1/14, 5-8 pm – Silver Diner in Reston
Join us for our annual “Chorus Runs the Diner” fundraiser at Silver Diner. This fundraiser supports the PCA and Broadway Night. Make a night of it with your fellow Broadway Night performers, friends and family. For more information: Chorus Runs the Diner – BWN
South Lakes Chorus Students: Please volunteer to help “Run the Diner” to raise money for BWN! We are looking for High School Students to help Ms. Gigliotti, Ms. McCormick, and Ms. Milhoan be the host/hostell at Silver Diner on Monday, 1/14 from 5 to 8 pm.
Please sign up for a 30 minutes slot here: Run the Diner Volunteer Sign-up
Winter Concert Recording
Professional recording by Arts Laureate is now available for download through this link: Winter Concert – Audio DropBox Download
NYC Spring Trip for Advanced Choirs
The 2nd Payment – due on Friday, 1/11
- The second payment for students ($300)
- For chaperones ($300 or $327 for single occupancy)
Please pay via My School Bucks (preferred method) or send in a check to Ms Gigliotti/Ms McCormick with “chorus spring trip” on the memo line.
A-La-Carte Options for family members of students (non-chaperones) for the NYC Chorus Spring Trip
The Travel agency for the NYC Spring Chorus Trip has provided a-la-carte prices if you are interested in joining the group. Please contact the travel agency directly to purchase any of the following items for family members who are not chaperoning but would like to join in any of these parts of the trip:
|Bus (limit 10 spots)||USD $140.00 per person (includes gratuity and taxes)||No Deadline|
|Hotel Room||USD $160.00 per night - (rooms can have 2 double beds or 1 king size bed)||February 1, 2019|
|Broadway ticket for Anastasia||No Longer Available|
|ACA Party: Dinner & Show||USD $50.00 per person (with all tax and gratuity)||TBA - please contact Lauren for the deadline|
|Carnegie Hall Tickets||USD $96.00 per person (with service fee) OR USD $87.00 per person (if we order 10 or more tickets)||February 1, 2019|
|Lincoln Center Tour||USD $20.00 per person||February 1, 2019|
|One World Observatory||USD $30.00 per person||February 1, 2019|
|Meals||TBA once we confirm scheduling with Choirs of America||Please contact Lauren for the deadline|
Lauren Campolongo, Travel Consultant
- Classic Travel and Tours/Artistic Ambassadors
- 795 Pine Valley Drive; Suite 16, Pittsburgh, PA 15239
- Phone: 724-733-8747 or 800-411-8747
- Fax: 724-327-8329
- Email: LCampolongo@TRIPSandCRUISES.com
- Website: www.TRIPSandCRUISES.com
Broadway Night 2019 – Feb 1st & 2nd
Broadway Night Page is your one-stop shop for BWN information. Bookmark it – because you can get to most of the information you need from this page, including the link to rehearsal schedule!
The students can find the sheet music and YouTube videos of the numbers online: Music and YouTube Videos. To access, enter the password: broadway. Please practice using the videos and music, while we are in the process of recording the rehearsal tracks. In addition, you should mark up your music as directed during rehearsal and aim to learn and memorize music over this week!
BWN Advanced Tickets Now On Sale!
Buy tickets now at BWN Tickets and save with our Early Bird Pricing! This week only, so hurry!
- Adult Tickets – $12/person
- Students and Seniors – $10/person
Program Ads & One-Liners on Sale Now!
Do you know of a business that may be interested in supporting Broadway Night with a program ad? Or would you be interested in supporting your performer with ¼-page Shout-Out-Ad or One-Liner?
- Learn more about program advertising, buy and prepare your artwork at BWN Program-ads.
- Purchase your “shout out” one liner for your performer that will be printed in the BWN program: BWN Shout-outs
Parent Volunteers still Needed!
Thank you to all those who have volunteered to help us pull together all the logistics of BWN. However, we are still looking for parent volunteers to help coordinate some of the key areas for Broadway Night support listed below. If interested, please fill out: BWN Parent Volunteer Form
- Meal Lead: help oversee the volunteers, and the order, pickup, setup, and clean-up of meals.
- Security: help coordinate volunteers for “security” of the performances – tell individuals where to be stationed, how to monitor noise, etc.
- Concessions: lead the concession effort – organize volunteer shifts, ensure items are purchased, maintain the inventory and sales for the three shows.