Notations – Jan 13, 2019
Broadway Night 2019: Revivals – Advanced Tickets On Sale!
Buy tickets online at BWN Tickets now and save money!
Online Advanced Order (Jan 14 through 10 pm on Thursday, 1/31)
- Adults: $15/person
- Students and Seniors: $13/person
At the Door
- Adults: $18/person
- Students and Seniors: $15/person
Show Your Support for Broadway Night!
Do you know of a business that may be interested in supporting Broadway Night with a program ad?
Or would you be interested in supporting your performer with ¼-page Shout-Out-Ad or One-Liner?
You can learn more about program advertising, buy and prepare your artwork at BWN Program-ads.
Scrip Fundraising for Spring Trip
Fund Raise with Scrip for the NY trip!
To register, go to:
- ShopWithScrip and select Join a Program
- Enter Enrollment Code: 626LL83617977
Enter the student’s name for whom you’re fundraising in Step 3.
- Enroll in online payments (PrestoPay) before placing your order.
For detailed information about the ordering process, go to: Scrip Info Page.
- We will place the next January orders for physical gift cards and check orders on 1/25.
- The earnings cut-off for the NY trip is at noon on 1/25/19!
- Subsequent earnings will go towards future trips.
Urgent Need for a New Scrip Coordinator
We are urgently seeking a detail-oriented and organized individual to lead the Scrip program.
Thus, if you are interested in volunteering for this position, please email Susan Sather at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
NYC Spring Trip for Advanced Choirs
The 2nd Payment was due this past Friday, 1/11
- The second payment for students ($300)
- For chaperones ($300 or $327 for single occupancy)
If you have not done so, we need your payment ASAP. Pay via My School Bucks (preferred method) or send in a check to Ms Gigliotti/Ms McCormick with “chorus spring trip” on the memo line.
A-La-Carte Options for family members of students (non-chaperones)for the NYC Chorus Spring Trip
The Travel agency for the NYC Spring Chorus Trip has provided a-la-carte prices, if you are interested in joining the group. Please contact the travel agency directly to purchase any of the following items for family members who are not chaperoning but would like to join in any of these parts of the trip:
|Bus (limit 10 spots)||USD $140.00 per person (includes gratuity and taxes)||No Deadline|
|Hotel Room||USD $160.00 per night - (rooms can have 2 double beds or 1 king size bed)||February 1, 2019|
|Broadway ticket for Anastasia||No Longer Available|
|ACA Party: Dinner & Show||USD $50.00 per person (with all tax and gratuity)||TBA - please contact Lauren for the deadline|
|Carnegie Hall Tickets||USD $96.00 per person (with service fee) OR USD $87.00 per person (if we order 10 or more tickets)||February 1, 2019|
|Lincoln Center Tour||USD $20.00 per person||February 1, 2019|
|One World Observatory||USD $30.00 per person||February 1, 2019|
|Meals||TBA once we confirm scheduling with Choirs of America||Please contact Lauren for the deadline|
Lauren Campolongo, Travel Consultant
- Classic Travel and Tours/Artistic Ambassadors
- 795 Pine Valley Drive; Suite 16, Pittsburgh, PA 15239
- Phone: 724-733-8747 or 800-411-8747
- Fax: 724-327-8329
- Email: LCampolongo@TRIPSandCRUISES.com
- Website: www.TRIPSandCRUISES.com
Broadway Night 2019 – Feb 1st & 2nd
Rehearsal Logistics / Prep for Numbers:
Requesting Backup Space contacts:
- We are working out backup space options to keep rehearsals moving in the case that FCPS facilities are closed.
- If anyone has contacts to possible facilities, especially for the Good Shepherd Church (we have used in the past,) please email email@example.com.
Rehearsal Schedule Updates:
- Although we are updating detailed rehearsal schedule for next week, please note that the BWN Rehearsal Schedule Online is not finalized.
- There will be changes to the schedule based on progress and scheduling conflicts.
Costumes and Props:
- Please check in with your performers to see what they need for their costumes, because they should bring items to rehearsal as soon as they have gathered pieces.
- They will then need to check in with the directors and get approval.
- The goal is to get all costumes ready by Monday, January 21st!
PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE:
- At this point, students should have as much of their music memorized as possible.
- Please encourage them to listen to and watch Music, Videos and Tracks (The password is: broadway.)
- We are still adjusting a few of the tracks due to key changes. So, please be patient as we work through this.
Parent Volunteers still Needed!
Thank you to all those who have volunteered to help us pull together all the logistics of BWN. But we are still looking for parent volunteers to help coordinate some of the key areas for Broadway Night support listed below:
- Meal Lead: help oversee the volunteers, and the order, pickup, setup, and clean-up of meals.
- Security: help coordinate volunteers for “security” of the performances – tell individuals where to be stationed, how to monitor noise, etc.
- Concessions: lead the concession effort – organize volunteer shifts, ensure items are purchased, maintain the inventory and sales for the three shows.
If interested, please fill out: BWN Parent Volunteer Form
One Liners On Sale Now!
- Purchase BWN Shout-outs one liner for your performer, which we will print in the BWN program!
- Deadline is January 22nd, so do it today!