October 24, 2013
6:00-8:30 PM Chorus Room
What you will learn:
- How to select appropriate music to showcase vocal range and acting abilities
- How to make a good16/32 bar cut
- Audition preparedness skills
- Simple audition empowerment tips and tricks
- How to be in control of your audition
- How to “act” a song
- Acting with intention not indication
Want even more? Perform at the workshop and get an instant coaching from Ryan to prepare for your upcoming Broadway Night audition.
Here are more Musical Theatre Audition 101 details.
[important]Here are the Take Away Tips.[/important]