The 2018 Broadway Night theme will be announced shortly
Broadway Night 2018 Show Dates
- Friday, Feb. 2 @ 7 PM
- Saturday, Feb. 3 @ 2 & 7 PM
Audition and Rehearsal Information
High School Student Audition Dates:
- Monday, Nov. 13, from 3:15-6:15 PM
- Wednesday, Nov. 15, from 3:15-6:15 PM
High School Auditions
High school students interested in performing in this year’s show must:
- Sign up for one of the audition time blocks in the Chorus Room.
- Audition Dates: Monday, Nov. 13, from 3:15-6:15 PM; Wednesday, Nov. 15, from 3:15-6:15 PM;
- Complete the online registration form
- Prepare one of the pre-selected audition pieces from Google Drive (login with your fcps google account) to perform for the audition. A demo, sheet music with the 32 bar cut and the accompaniment tracks are all available. The audition will be performed with the accompaniment track that is provided.
- Prepare a headshot and a resume to present at the audition.
- Headshots should not be school photos, selfies or random candid photos. You need to have someone take a photo of you.
- Resumes should include your Name, Height, Hair Color, Eye, Color, past performing experience
- Be prepared to state your name, the song you are singing and the show it is from when you come for the audition.
- Come warmed up to the audition.
- Arrive 10 minutes early so that you are on time.
November and December:
Students will be cast by December 10 and will receive practice tracks. Students are expected to learn their lyrics and music by January 1 on their own. There may be one or two rehearsals with small groups and solos/duets/trios in December
Rehearsals for general numbers will begin the week of January 2 on weeknights Monday through Thursday. Students are likely to have a maximum of two rehearsals per week, and it will work around the number’s schedules. On the 4 Saturdays in January, everyone will have rehearsal, including the finale. Tech week will start the week of January 20 and will include rehearsals most nights, up until the show on February